NEWSOUR LATEST NEWS AND ADVICE
Over the last few years, we have seen several tech companies, such as Buffer, Todoist and Help Scout, to name a few, switch to a fully remote or partial work setup. Most of these companies spent months preparing for the switch by training their employees, setting up...
Yet it’s estimated that 50% of businesses don’t even have it. What is it? Find out in our new video.
Here’s how to stop this happening in your business.
Criminals are targeting YOUR business right now. In fact, they’re targeting all businesses, all the time. And they can do so from the comfort of their homes. That’s what makes cyber-crime the biggest business crime in the UK. In our new video, you won’t believe just...
There are lots of cyber security scams that are targeted at businesses like yours, every single day. Here are the top 3 we believe everyone on your team should be aware of.
So in our video, we’re highlighting three that many people find the most useful.
Unfortunately, an increasing number of businesses around the world are living this nightmare with countless others coming in the line of fire, including yours. Ransomware is growing rapidly and crippling businesses worldwide, making up 27 percent of all malware...
Have you been using Zoom for your video calls? Microsoft Teams is a better business solution, and keeps all your activity with your staff in one place. Here’s our round-up of the latest video call features added to Teams.
This is the computer attack where a hacker locks you out of your systems and data. And you must pay a ransom, typically in Bitcoin, to get access again.What most people don’t realise is that hackers access your system weeks before they launch the attack. It takes time...
How? Through your staff. Hacking isn’t just about computers. There’s also an element of social engineering. Here’s why you should invest in training your people to make your people more aware what they should be looking out for.
Hackers are very smart people. Not only can they break into your computer without you realising it, but they can also cover their tracks – so it’s almost impossible to spot they’re in. Almost. Here are 3 signs to look out for, which could be a sign that your...
Watch our video for advice and guidance on the most recent scams to look out for and what to do.
Hackers are targeting all businesses, all the time. Using clever automated tools, and by sending out billions of emails every day. It only takes one person to click on one bad link… and hackers can get into your system. That’s why we’ve written a brand new guide. To...
After the urgent rush to work from home in March, many businesses now have some staff still at home, with others in the office. And it’s looking like (cliché alert) this will be the “new normal”. Seeing as we don’t know what the next few years have in store us, this...
We’re the local data security experts. And one of the things our team prides itself on, is quickly finding ways that hackers could damage your business. In fact, if you give us just 60 minutes, we’re confident we’d find something wrong with your IT setup that...
This is absolutely true and the key thing is to remind everyone to always report anything suspicious or if you think you may have made a mistake. Cyber attacks are very clever and sophisticated and anyone can make mistakes, we’ve done it ourselves. IMPORTANT - The...
Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 help you get work done—with others and on your own—wherever you are. As long as you can connect to the internet, you can connect to the files and people you need to stay productive. Teams and Office have advanced security features...
Our News ArticlesIT support
- Work from home: The new normal
- Are you set up for working anywhere, on any device, at any time?
- Job Opportunity @ Refresh – IT Support Technician
- Switching IT support providers
- Network Basics – What is a server?
- Do you need IT support?
- Outsourcing your IT – Benefit 5
- Outsourcing your IT – Benefit 4
- Five tips for a seamless transition to a new IT services supplier
- Outsourcing your IT – Benefit 3
- Laptop race – Conventional hdd v’s new ssd
- Ssd drive case study
- Positive feedback is always good to hear
- Thank you Darren Clark of The Spotless Group
- Positive feedback is good
- Securing Your Remote Workers
- A type of insurance your business WILL claim on
- Uh-oh, did someone just click a bad link?
- Criminals are targeting your business right now!
- The 3 scams you need to know about NOW
- Ransomware: Cybersecurity’s Biggest Bully Yet
- 4 signs you’re under attack from ransomware
- Train your staff to resist hackers?
- Have you been hacked?
- Cyber Security
- Microsoft 365 features to boost productivity
- Microsoft Teams video calls
- Microsoft Teams video training
- Welcome to Microsoft Teams
- A crash course in Office 365 – Tip 3
- A crash course in Office 365 – Tip 2
- A crash course in Office 365 – Tip 1
- A crash course in Office 365
- Microsoft Office 365 troubleshooting tools
- Collaborate on Word documents