NEWSOUR LATEST NEWS AND ADVICE
Instead of just banning social media on your business’s network, here’s something else you can do instead.
It IS just me? OK… Well, incognito mode, or private browsing isn’t just there to hide your browsing history from your partner (when you’re ordering birthday presents, obviously). No, it can actually be utilised for an added layer of protection against cyber-crime....
Business documents, family photos, appointment details. And so much more. If someone was to access your account, they could probably find out a huge amount about you. So what do you do to protect your email account? First, make sure you and your employees keep your...
That’s not a brag. We haven’t changed the way we do things. We’re not running any special promotions. No. It’s just that thanks to the pandemic, businesses (like yours) have been realising that their IT service providers were just not up to the job. When there’s an...
Hello and welcome to the latest edition of our monthly Technology Insider newsletter. We’re talking about cyber security awareness training on the front page this month. And how all staff – especially you – need to be trained what to look for, and what to do when you...
Until you start it the first time, and realise it’s full of software you didn’t want or need! This is called bloatware. And it will slow down your computer. Our new video shows why bloatware is on your computer, and what to do about it.
We’ve been very busy recently talking to businesses, and onboarding new clients as their IT partner. There are five questions in particular that you could ask us, and we’d be delighted to answer with a very positive YES! So we’ve put them into this brand new guide....
With your team working from home, all on different Wi-Fi connections and with other people using their devices, good cyber security is a lot harder.
Did you know that within Teams there’s a useful project planning tool? Watch our short video for the lowdown on how to use Microsoft Planner.
To shake off the memories of 2020, and focus on increasing sales and profitability? Excellent. A great place to start is helping you and your team to get more done in less time. We’ve pulled together a productivity super guide, looking at setting goals,...
Over the last few years, we have seen several tech companies, such as Buffer, Todoist and Help Scout, to name a few, switch to a fully remote or partial work setup. Most of these companies spent months preparing for the switch by training their employees, setting up...
Yet it’s estimated that 50% of businesses don’t even have it. What is it? Find out in our new video.
Here’s how to stop this happening in your business.
Criminals are targeting YOUR business right now. In fact, they’re targeting all businesses, all the time. And they can do so from the comfort of their homes. That’s what makes cyber-crime the biggest business crime in the UK. In our new video, you won’t believe just...
There are lots of cyber security scams that are targeted at businesses like yours, every single day. Here are the top 3 we believe everyone on your team should be aware of.
So in our video, we’re highlighting three that many people find the most useful.
Unfortunately, an increasing number of businesses around the world are living this nightmare with countless others coming in the line of fire, including yours. Ransomware is growing rapidly and crippling businesses worldwide, making up 27 percent of all malware...
Have you been using Zoom for your video calls? Microsoft Teams is a better business solution, and keeps all your activity with your staff in one place. Here’s our round-up of the latest video call features added to Teams.
Our News ArticlesIT support
- Is Dave on Facebook again?
- Just drop me an email…
- 5 Popular Questions
- February’s “Technology Insider” Newsletter
- Why your new PC is slowed down by bloatware
- The top 5 questions you could ask us, that we’d love to say ‘YES’ to
- Your 2021 productivity super guide
- Work from home: The new normal
- Are you set up for working anywhere, on any device, at any time?
- Job Opportunity @ Refresh – IT Support Technician
- Laptop race – Conventional hdd v’s new ssd
- Ssd drive case study
- Positive feedback is always good to hear
- Thank you Darren Clark of The Spotless Group
- Positive feedback is good
- Ever wondered why scam emails drop into your employee’s inbox?
- Keep a look out for these malware traps
- Could I crack your staff’s passwords?
- This protects your data in your staff’s homes
- March Technology Insider Newsletter
- Which of these phishing scams have you heard of?
- Did you hear what they’re doing now?
- One bad email. That’s all it takes…
- Do NOT heed this warning
- Did you hear what they’re doing now?
- Excel: Making productivity easier with ‘Smart Lookup’
- The Microsoft 365 tool that helps you work less and achieve more
- Reach for big goals this year with Microsoft Planner
- Microsoft 365 features to boost productivity
- Microsoft Teams video calls
- Microsoft Teams video training
- Welcome to Microsoft Teams
- A crash course in Office 365 – Tip 3
- A crash course in Office 365 – Tip 2
- A crash course in Office 365 – Tip 1